Lucha House Party RAW superstars Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado made a surprise appearance in this week’s NXT episode.
The two have suspended the promotion of Legado del Fantasma. For this reason, the Lucha House Party played against Raoul Mendoza and Joaquin Wild in a tag team match. Metallic won the team’s match after dropping his elbow to Mendoza.
At the end of the match, Metallic cursed Santos Escobar and signaled with his hips. Metallic clarified his intentions because he wanted Escobar’s NXT Cruiserweight Championship.
After that, Metallic was confirmed to challenge Escobar for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship at the New Year’s Evil Special next week on January 6, 2021.
The current cards for the event are:
- NXT Championship: Kyle O’Reilly vs. Finn Baller (c)
- NXT Cruiserweight Championship: Gran Metalik vs. Santos Escobar (c)
- Last Female Standing Match: Rhea Ripley vs. Raquel Gonzalez
- Fight Pit: Tommaso Ciampa vs. Timothy Thatcher
- Single match: Scarlet vs Damian Priest’s Karion Cross
Ringside News provides live broadcasts of special episodes.
– WWE Sports
WWE NXT New Year’s Evil Title Match Officially
https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/12/31/title-match-made-official-for-wwe-nxt-new-years-evil/ WWE NXT New Year’s Evil Title Match Officially