WWE paves the way again in July and prepares as long as wrestlers are Monday night Cut the promotion to try to convince you to come see it. These promotions ranged from terrible to hilarious, persistent to totally mysterious.
- Braun Strowman calls himself “the conductor of your destruction”
- Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke are acting incredibly badly
- John Morrison is working like hell to get over this “drip drip, the damp and dangerous man of the world” character
- Jeff Hardy yelling at us his name
- Naomi and Lana overdo it
- Our lords in 2021 here in 1990 completely go Viking Raiders
- Akira Tozawa is cheerful
- T-bar and mace are CRINGE
What surprised me most about these promotions was the fact that they were all designed to go out on the show and pay to see them, and one of them could achieve that feat. The fact that it couldn’t be done. Morrison is the closest. It should be fun to see what he can do at The Miz as a bystander for the rest of the year.
– WWE Sports
WWE’s return to road promotion in Raw was cheerfully bad
https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2021/5/25/22453748/wwe-return-to-the-road-promos-raw-hilariously-bad-braun-strowman-mandy-rose-dana-brooke-johnny-drip WWE’s return to road promotion in Raw was cheerfully bad